Pages

FOTD| Face Of The Day- High End ♡

Welcome back! ♡



In my previous post, I showed you my 'face of the day' using drugstore products, which is the sort of makeup I would wear on a daily basis. This post is going to be the higher end version. Although the products I've used are higher end, I would still wear this as a daily look however would also wear it out for dinner or simple outings with friends and family.

I found prepping my skin was really important to get the final glowy finish I wanted without using a highlighter. I've tried to centre this look around the eyes by adding a small amount of shadow, highlighting my tear duct, adding liner and adding volume to my lashes. To compliment the eyes I simple created a light flush to my cheeks, and a 'your lips but better' shade to my lips. Here are the products I used:

Perricone- Blue Plasma £79
I use this to prep my skin before my moisturiser. The smallest drop goes a long way and after smoothing on, my skin instantly looks 100 times better! It contains the same ingredients as some skin peels but obviously without making my skin fall off which gives my skin a fresh glow before I've even started with make-up. Once you've used it, you can definitely understand the price.

 Aesop- Control £15
Another prep product! I apply this before my makeup to any blemishes i have, which keeps them from becoming any worse! It also reduces redness, so an overall must have product.

 Laura Mercier- Silk Creme Foundation £34
My favourite ever foundation! Honestly a holy grail in my collection, it smoothes on so evenly and you need the smallest bit each time meaning the tube lasts a long time. The finish is silky (as the name suggests, duuuh) and leaves a flawless and dewy look which is personally my favourite finish.

Arbonne- Got You Covered £29
I have the shade bronze in this powder and although its a finishing powder/foundation, I use this as a bronzer to contour and generally bronze my face. The finish is silky like the Laura Mercier foundation so the duo really compliment each other.

Chanel- Joues Contrast Powder Blush £31
I use the shade 'Rose Initiale' which is a soft pink colour that creates a slight flush of colour to the cheeks. Not too much but not too little! The perfect shade (and also it smells divine).

♡ Urban Decay- Naked 3 £37
I simply used the shade 'Trick' all over the lid after priming with the urban decay primer potion, followed by the shade 'Nooner' throughout the crease, and then 'Dust' on the inner corner.
This palette is the perfect palette to take you from day to night, it has a wide range of colours so you're never short on a different look!

Dior- Dior Addict Lipstick 'Tailleur Bar' £24
Obviously Dior lipsticks are going to be good but I can't get over how much I love this! It is the perfect shade, which is very similar to my natural lip colour but with shimmer and gloss. Adaptable to any look you're trying to create.

 Dior- Dior Addict Gloss 'Spring Ball' £22
Such a pretty pink gloss and thats all I can really say!



What do you think of this look and what are you favourite high end products?
Thanks for reading,
Claire xo




No comments:

Post a Comment